Friday, January 29, 2010

100 moments of Supernatural Part 2

Its that time of the week. Another Supernatural 100 moments of video.

Now for some reason I am unable to put this video on my blog like last time (I know, red tape it'll drive you nuts.) But you can watch my beloved video here.

So in the words of 'The sound of music' lets Doe a Dear and Read my explanations of the next 10 moments in Supernatural history.

Number 90:

John giving Little Dean instructions to take care of little Sammy.

Now I put this hear for a couple of reasons, the first and most important reason is that this 'Take care of Sam' is one of the major character traits of Dean. It had been ingrained into him since such a young age. Before Demon deals and angels, before it all hit the fan. Young Dean had the responsibility of taking care of his brother in the way that normally a father would.

Number 89:

Hold me Sam that was beautiful.

This is one of those highly self explanatory moments and why its on the list. Its Dean being Dean and Sam being well season one Sam.

Number 88:

Gotta make a Call.

This is one of those moments that might appear in the rest of the count down that does not have Bobby, Cas or any Winchester featured in them. This moment, him saying that Sam in immune to the Demon Virus set up so much and the answer still is not 100% completely done. But I think we can believe that its because he is meant to be the Meat and Face of the end of the world.

Number 87:

Drunk Sam.

I love this moment, its funny but it also gives some character insight. Scared of his destiny, which funny enough he ended up falling into while he was trying not too. Anyway this moment was amusing and insightful.

Number 86:

Lady in Red.

Alien Slow Dance. Again and again and again and again and again and one more time. This moment speaks for its self.

Number 85:

You are practically the same person.

If you love or hate Jump The Shark, even if you call it 'Jaws ate the real script.' This moment here was just awesome. Burning the body of Adam and Dean practically saying the John wasn't all that fantastic is just something we don't see a lot. I have said it once I'll say it again, Dean is like Mary, Sammy is like John.

Number 84:

Polling

Dean has one year to live, so he goes and as my friends mother once said to me 'finds a hole to poke.' And Sam is trying to find a way to save him. Its just a nice little scene worthy of the number 84 spot.

Number 83

And I am no Bitch.

It's not often we see Dean interacting with a kid who he wasn't trying to save from a monster (well I know in the episode he was but at this moment he wasn't Ok? Good.) It not often we see Dean teaching a kid how to kick a bully in the nards.

Number 82:

Do her ear.

Bella what a bitch, but at least through that we got to meet Rufus, and his lovely interaction with Dean.

Number 81:

I am not a hunter anymore,

Now if this moment didn't brake your heart, get out of my cyber space. Probably this moment should have been higher, maybe you will debate me that it should be as the tough as nails Bobby says how he wants to die. But there are just so many moments and each need a space.

Anyway, this week I will do a review to Swap meat if you want to hear my thoughts on the last episode you should listen to the Crossroads a Supernatural podcast that I love and email every week.

On Monday 8:30 AEST I will be doing a TwitCom on In the Beginning with Tiny. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment