Tuesday, January 12, 2010

100 Moments of Supernatural

Hey all,

As the 100th episode of the awesome show called Supernatural is drawing closer I have decided to make a video of the top 100 moments of Supernatural. Knowing how awesome Supernatural is I might have to make it into a couple of videos, but anyway moving along...

I want to know what your favourite moments of Supernatural are so I don't miss out on any, cause lets face it 100 is a frack load.

So either leave me a comment on the end of this blog post or to my Twitter

To pass the time and to celebrate the show coming back I have made a little video.

Enjoy

4 comments:

  1. I love some good Winchester hugs! Make sure you include all the Winchester hugs in your video! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely deans scream in yellow fever.
    sams 'i lost my shoe' line
    superglue on the hand from hell house
    castiels entrance. (of course)
    castiel doing shots
    jesse turning castiel into an action figure.
    dean crying when he talked about his time in hell
    lots of views of the metallicar
    deans 'son of a bitch!!!' when bella stole his lottery tix in bad day at black rock
    also 'can i shoot her?!' not in public' from red sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and also when dean shoots lucifer and failss.
    and some scenes from katie cassidy as ruby. she was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dean mouthing off at Zach and bannishing the angels with the comment "That's for my friend, Cas".

    Sam's bad luck and loosing his shoe.

    Dean rescuing Sam from the fire at the end of 1.01

    Sam and Dean on the tandem bike


    The family shot before they go to fight the Devil

    Bobby.

    John, when he gets out of hell when the Devil's gate is opened and he and the boys are together before he.... passes on again.

    ReplyDelete