Saturday, January 9, 2010

Supernatural Season 6?

Well it feels like Christmas has come early... late? What do you say when something good happens in the beginning of the year when Christmas was only a couple of weeks a go? Do you say Easter has come early?

Well no matter what I say things are looking good for us Supernatural Fans.

Eric Kripke is warming to the idea of a sixth season of Supernatural!

There is a God after all, I wonder if Cas had found him?

Moving along as mentioned here Dawn Ostroff talks about how she had lunch with the Master Eric who seems to be warming up to the idea of Season Six. Which is no big news here but he isn't running low on Ideas.

So what would you like to see in a Season Six?

Personally I would love to see this Lucifer story line stretching out. Maybe season Five will end with Sam and Dean saying yes, then season six will be set like 5 months later and Sam/Dean are themselves again and they have no idea what happened and so they have to find out if the Apocalypse is over and how their angels left them. Dun dun dunnnn

If Eric likes that idea I am prepared to leave my job and come work with you. I will even pay for my own plane ticket over.

1 comment:

  1. I want to work with Kripke too! Let's knock his door!

    ReplyDelete