Monday, January 25, 2010

Colour me Spoiled (as its Australia Day those colours are green and gold)

Happy Australia Day everyone.... But at the risk of sounding 'UnAustralian' I will say 'Screw that! Major Supernatural Spoiler for us to mull over like the mulls we are.'

SPOILER BABY SPOILER ENTER IF YOU WANT TOO!!!!!

Kristin from
E!Online has posted and like always I feel the need to say, OH MY GOD!

Marissa in Tbilisi, Georgia: Any news on Supernatural? What's going on with that show?

Kristin: Oh, nothing much. Hey, does anybody remember that song "Even Angels Fall" from the 10 Things I Hate About You movie soundtrack? Well, you might want to queue it up, because you're going to need it as the soundtrack for tear-stained Supernatural lamentation fanvids after the episode two weeks hence. I can't spoil what happens outright, but the first person to guess it right in the comments gets a cookie and a hug. In other, better SPN news, Sam and Dean's long-lost half-brother from the season four episode "Jump the Shark," the awesome but dead Adam Milligan (Jake Abel), comes back to play a pivotal role in an upcoming episode.

Kara's Thoughts:

Oh my William Shatner! (He's God remember?) Anyway What the Hell! Why must I be going back to work soon? Why can't I just sit on the Supernatural websites and Find the answer that I am looking for? Ha who am I kidding its not like I work at work... but I digress

Holy Hell! Adam is back? After the mixed reactions Jump the Shark had I never thought we would see Adam back, but I have a theory my faithful subjects. It wouldn't be a day without a Kara theory. We all know 100th episode is coming up, and we all know Adam is dead, and we know when it comes to 100th episodes shows tend to like to have call backs to the main points in the show mythos ect (like in How I met your mother it had Ted meeting the mothers room mate). Anyway maybe Michael comes to Dean in the vision of Adam.

Before you stab me with pitchforks, let me explain. Can't you see Dean having a snooze (cause sleeping hunters is how Angel's like to interact with them) and Adam is there. Dean is like 'WTF' and its like 'Hey Dean, you didn't save me, your own brother but you could save Sam.' You know Michael pulling on the brother strings.

Or maybe he will turn up in 'Dead men don't wear plaid' or MAYBE he could turn up in the same Episode that DocBadass Ash. Maybe in the episode where they go to heaven. Hell, if Sam is the Vessel for Lucifer and Dean is for Michael, maybe Adam is a vessel for someone too... Can angel's possess the dead?

Anyway moving along to point two - In two weeks time I will be reaching for my tissues. Now I am presuming this is the episode '
Back to the future 2'. Maybe Mary says or does something, maybe she kills Anna (which I donno how sad the fan girls would be with that) or maybe Cas has to do something. I am not too sure about that one. But If I am wrong and it is My bloody Valentine, Then I am stumped. Because we know Cas cant die until the last episode (if he kicks the bucket at all), and we know Bobby cant die because he's in 'Dead men don't wear plaid.'


Damn you spoilers! You win this time!

2 comments:

  1. The return of Adam surprised me.. I didn't see that coming. I somehow don't think it will be a major thing... May be he'll be in the Zombie ep with Ash.. Don't know! May be this is Jump The Shark II.. HAHAH...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the "falling" spoiler is for the episode after Back to the Future II...which makes it less likely to be Anna and more likely to be Cas.

    ReplyDelete