Friday, January 22, 2010

100-91 Moments In Supernatural served with a big bowl of Pudding

The first of many videos have hit the web today showing the Top 100 moments of Supernatural. This week its moments 100-91.



Ok so a little explanation on why I chose each of these moments.

Moment 100 - Pudding

I know its a new moment in the Supernatural world as I right this. But some fans have already deemed this as the funniest moment in Supernatural history. Bit of an over statement in my mind but I cant deny it made me laugh, and the flesh slapping sound effect will haunt my dreams. Although I don't believe this moment was the funniest it was funny and needed with in the episode, even more so knowing how much the feel of the episode changed after that moment.

Moment 99 - Dad raised us as Warriors

This moment I found hard placing as it was the first moment we ever really saw the interaction between the two brothers. At first I thought I should put it higher, like in the middle of the pack but then I decided against that, obviously. It wasn't a partiuclar Heart braking, or funny, or jaw dropping but it did show us the start of Sam's issues with John and the Winchester back story.

Moment 98 - Dream a little dream of Jess

This dream really touched me. It was the start of seeing the guilt that is a major focal point for really the whole series. It was called upon in 'When the levee brakes' in season for. There is a moment later on that explains why Sam was riddled with so much guilt. Plus when I first started to watch Supernatural the moment where the hand pops out of the ground made me jump so high the people I was watching it with laughed at me. So it also holds a personal connection to me as well.

Moment 97 - The Case of the Mistaken Sexuality

A running gag through out the whole series. I don't know what else to say about this I am pretty sure its placement and reasoning is self explanatory.

Moment 96 - The Chief

That was a stand out moment in an otherwise weak episode. Maybe that is why I look upon this moment so kindly. Or maybe its Dean's reaction to the question of the Safe word.

Moment 95 - The Roadhouse crew

One of the best additions to the Supernatural family. They brought a sense of family and a mother figure to the Winchester boys. Not to mention Ash supplied the boys with vital information during season two, even after his death.

Moment 94 - Angel on Angel

This moment was amazing, and probably should have been seen as a higher moment in the list as Uriel revelation of wanting to bring Lucifer from his cage so they can have a family reunion and a scone. Plus angel fights are pretty damn sweet.

Moment 93 - Dean Eating

A reader wanted to have Dean's eating moments. And I could show every time Dean eats but I chose to do one that showed the hunter in Dean that no matter how disgusting the topic gets he still fills his gut. Mmm pie.

Moment 92 - It's for you.

Dean one liner, need I say more?

Moment 91 - I'll Rip his lungs out

I loved this moment in 'After School Special'. I love the bond that Sam and Dean have before everything. Before Ruby, before Jess, before Hell and before John's death. It also showed how Sam desired to be normal over everything.

Stay tuned Next week hopefully I will put up the video of Moments 90-81. You can look at my Youtube Channel here. Enjoy rate comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment