Wednesday, April 7, 2010

100 Moments of Supernatural Moments 15-11



NUMBER 15
I am the Angel Castiel and I have an epic entrance.

The best entrance of pretty much of ALL TIME! This is a top moment because my jaw hit the ground when I first heard the words 'Angel of the Lord' and every time I re watch that episode my jaw still comes unhinged. Awesome Awesome Moment.

NUMBER 14
My Baby Is Burning.

This moment. This moment of John finding Mary set up the whole series. The whole 'Dad's on a hunting trip' EVERYTHING. If Mary didn't die, then the boys wouldn't have been hunters and we would have no show.

NUMBER 13
My Daddy is a Headstone.

Moving Moving moment of Supernatural history. Dean knowing that he could never have a normal life. That sacrificing himself his happiness for the greater good.

NUMBER 12
Dean Vs Dean

Awesome. Awesome. Some John hate, some self hate and the moment where Dean goes 'You know what I don't want to go to hell' Well spoiler Dean you do.

NUMBER 11
Dean Coming Back From Hell

At the end of season 3 we were all worried on how Dean was going to come back. Was he going to come back as a demon? Was he going to be subject to another deal? Oh Wait no he has a bigger mission at hand

No comments:

Post a Comment