Monday, November 30, 2009

Crackpot theory - Lucifer Style

A sure way to kill the Devil.

In the last heart breaking episode of Supernatural we found out that the Colt doesn't kill the Devil... go figure. So how can we kill the devil?
Now I think there are Five ways we (by we I mean the Supernatural people) can kill the Devil (that haven't been mentioned in the show).

NUMBER FIVE:
This method I call 'Revenge of The Bobby'.

Lucifer's demons possessed Bobby we all know that, they also possessed Bobby's poor wife. Another thing we all know. So like with most hunters Bobby is pretty pissed off at Demons. Not to mention Lucifer is trying to jump Sam's bones and ride him like a carnival ride.

Now how can Bobby Kill the devil? Bobby is confined to a wheel chair. Well you skeptics meet the weapon that can kill the Devil.


What? I hear some people say. How can Bobby run down the devil with a wheel chair? Well we saw that the Colt knocks out Lucifer for a couple of seconds so what will happen is this. Dean will shoot Lucifer, Lucifer will fall and then Bobby will just keep rolling over his head until it explodes.

NUMBER FOUR

This theory I will Call 'The middle child syndrome'.


Lets bring back Gabriel/Trickster maybe he wont be able to kill Lucifer but there is something he can do. Something that will make Lucifer crack it and keep out of the boys hair.

Lock Lucifer up in T.V land. Come on cant you just see Middle brother going 'Bam Lucifer you are now stuck in the OC or 90210 for the rest of your life.' Lucifer will be wishing he was back in his Hell cage that's for sure.

NUMBER THREE

This mode of death to Lucifer is what I would like to call 'Grand Death Douchifer' - its a working title.

Picture this, Lucifer has just said a bunch of Dicky things. 'My brother called me a monster, Daddy never listened to me. He worked at the post office.' And then you hear this music, it sounds strangely like ACDC.



Then BAM! Lucifer is hit by what I believe (and I mentioned this as a crack pot theory on my twitter twitter.com/karalambo ages ago) is the holy grail.

NUMBER TWO

This theory I would like to call 'Return of the BA Angel'.
This is a very simple and easy way to kill Lucifer. You just hand Castiel something sharp and allow his BA-ness that we saw earlier this season to shine. The problem with this is the fact that Cas has only ever won one fight. But like Rocky all he needs is a cool montage and he will be right.


Lastly,

NUMBER ONE

This is probably the least cracked of all the Crack pot theories I have had on this matter however this theory I would like to name, 'Hmm something smells like Chicken.'

This is pretty simple and doesn't need any explaining and any picture or video of this matter would be, ahh, little morbid.

We deep fry Lucifer in some holy oil like a chicken wing at KFC.

Deep fried Devil? Does sound like the next value meal, but be careful cause its only while stocks last. Its finger licking good.

1 comment:

  1. OK try again...

    I love your 'middle child syndrome' scenario... And it is actually very funny if Gabriel put Lucifer in TV land.. Like he is going to be the bad guy in any and every single episode of Grey's, CSI.. and we (audience) will say 'I know who did this.. it's Lucifer!'..

    ReplyDelete