Wednesday, November 18, 2009

100th Episode of Supernatural Wishlist

I know I was going to keep this up to date but I am one of those people who always have good intentions when it comes to making blogs. I probably have started at least ten different blogs all to be abandoned with in the first week or so.

Anyway as some of you may know, Supernatural is having their 100th episode this season, and I am pretty sure filming has started for that so it brings me to this blog post.

My Wish List for 100th Episode.

  • Pappa Winchester, I am pretty sure that's what all the fans want.
  • Bitch/Jerk, Yes I am still flogging that dead horse but I want this beyond anything yes even John.
  • A very awesome and touching Sam/Dean moment. By Sam/Dean moment I don't mean Wincest. Those who like Wincest should be relocated to Tasmania. Little Aussie joke for ya there.
  • Cas finding God. Or God being a bit Co-Op and find Sam and Dean. Cant you just see the boys thinking God was just a supernatural fan and then God saying. "My name is Godric, but please call me God."
  • William Shatner as God. Yes some people may think Ohh Captain Kirk, but no not me I am thinking more like a Denny Crain character.
  • Awesome Castiel moments. Yes Lady's and Gents I am a Castiel fan girl.
  • Gabriel/Trickster. Say WHAT! I think he will be picking the side of dun dun dunnnn Sam and Dean.
  • Bobby walking!
  • A very awesome Chuck moment. I am the prophet CHUCK!
  • Maybe a flashback to Little Winchesters BUT not be where John is only seen.
  • Rufus. Why? Because he's getting to old for this shit.

I am sure I will think of some more things later on. But so far I will stick to this.

2 comments:

  1. Add this: You and I will appear as guest stars..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still say god should be played by eric kripke!!! come on!!! we all know he's god any way!!!

    ReplyDelete