Thursday, February 18, 2010

Crack Pot Theory Season Six

Right now I should be watching the newest episode of Supernatural but alas some people want to play in some frozen water and call it sport so for six weeks we have no Supernatural episodes. Boo you Winter games.

So while I was trying to access my Twitter account something came to mind, a crack pot theory if you will - and trust me I will.

So season six is the haps. Boo yeah. And its not going to be Apocalypse the sequel. If it is not going to be the end of the world then how on earth is Castiel going to be a character. Yes Castiel not Jimmy as a hunter in training, Castiel. Then this beautiful theory came to me like I was the prophet Chuck...

Remember Uriel? How can we forget after all he did try and kill Mary and John Winchester and allowed Alistair to beat down on Dean. Remember why he was killing angels? Come on you know this one. Its because and his merry band of angels wanted the human race destroyed.

Could Season Six be Battle of the Angels, Heaven style?

Tell me what you think in the comments below or via twitter

Happy Supernatural everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment