Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Enter Snarky Comment here

I know I know. Bad Kara. I should have written a couple of reviews but I have hardly had time to rewatch these episodes little lone write about them.

But the long and the short is:

100th Episode = AWESOME! Loved every moment. Loved Cas winning a fight. Thought it was the perfect 100th episode. RIP Zach I will miss you.

Hammer of the Gods = Fell short. The Gods had potential but the saving grace was Gabe and Lucifer. RIP Gabe.

The Devil you know = Was pretty good. Very solid episode. But Dont do it Bobby Dont Do it!

There quickest review ever.

Now lets move on to more pressing issues. The end of Season 5. Now I like a lot of people do not like being spoiled. Even more so when it comes to the last two episodes in each Supernatural season.

I dont care if your just vomiting up something you read in an Episode synopsious. I dont care if its just a freaking like you heard in a sneak peek. You do not make comment on it before it airs in a public forum like Facebook. Its common curtisy people. Just because you like to be spoiled doesnt mean you should spread the joy around. Its selfish and rude.

So please remember what you are saying and the people who could read it before you hit send.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment